Sunday 4 December, 10am - 4pm
Dalhousie and Ramsay Streets, Haberfield
Come along to the Haberfield Festa and enjoy a day of food, rides, stalls, and lots of fun... Italian style!
The Haberfield Business Chamber will be presenting a special Christmas theme this year, 'Natale in Haberfield'.
Haberfield is renowned for its wonderful pastas, pizzas, bread, cakes, cheeses, coffee, as well as its full range of quality Italian foods.
Be tantalised by tasting plates showcasing the best in Italian cuisine, with over 90 stalls expected at the event.
The street festival will feature places to sit and enjoy a range of entertainment including:
- The man of comedy, Joe Avati
- The De Bellis Showband (Italian)
- a special Christmas show for the kids featuring Hoot and Hootabelle from the popular ABC t.v. show, Giggle and Hoot
- local school and band performances
- cooking demonstrations by local chefs, hosted by The Italiano’s
- fun activities for kids
Click here to view the Haberfield Festa Facebook page
Pasticceria Papa ‒ Presenting Partner
Lamonica IGA - Silver Sponsor
The Chook Fellas ‒ Bronze Sponsor
McDonalds Haberfield, Frank's Fruit Market and Hero Huggers by Renny Roccon ‒ Kids' Zone Sponsors
Supporting Sponsors ‒ Andrew Valerio Funeral Directors and A'O Hare Funeral Directors
News Local ‒ Media Sponsor
Proudly supported by Inner West Council.