User Guidelines and Behavioural policy.
A Place for all of us
Together we can create an exceptional place for us all to enjoy the library services.
A Code of Behaviour for library patrons using the Ashfield Library Services.
You can Expect to
- Feel welcome, safe and at ease in a pleasant environment.
- Have noise maintatined to a reasonable level.
- Be clearly and efficiently directed to the services you require.
- Have access to a broad range of resources and information.
- Receive friendly and professional assistance.
- Be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Be informed of a range of activities and events at Ashfield Council.
We Expect You to
- Be considerate, polite and respectful of library staff and patrons.
- Respect cultural differences.
- Respect the rights of library staff and patrons.
- Treat the library facilities and property with care.
- Create a safe welcoming environment for all library staff and patrons.
- Prevent unacceptable behaviours including verbal or physical abuse, assault, intimidation or harassment of library staff and patrons.
- Adhere to the Code of Behaviour for Ashfield Library Services (available on request).
- Comply with any reasonable request from library staff.
- Maintain reasonable levels of noise.
- Behavioural policy.
- Code of Behaviour.